Aug 23, 2023
Release Date: December 2022
Download the Lates Version: Coming Soon
Previous Version: Ver 7.1.0
Release Date: January 2022
- Compatible with Windows 8, 10, and 11 Professional Edition
- Compatible with Windows Server 2016, 2019, and 2022 Essential, Standard, or Datacenter Editions
- Compatible with SQL Express, Standard, and Enterprise Versions 2016, 2017, and 2019
- Upgrade Possible from SMS Version 6.3.x and newer
- Added Windows 11 and Windows Server 2022 Support.
- Added option for deleting expired Cardholders after configurable number of months
- Added documentation for utilizing the Allegion Schlage Android SUS mobile app for managing offline locks has been incorporated into the install
- Increased alarm email account password from 16 to 32 characters
- Improved shutdown performance With the System Processor.
- Fixed Database initialization errors if “Database login uses AD Account” is configured and SMS database login information is removed from the registry.
- Fixed issue where Field values that have not changed are updated with the original values triggering Audit Control Report entries that are inaccurate.
- Fixed issue where Maps no longer popped to foreground on alarm receipt under certain circumstances.
- Fixed issue where you cannot switch the current map using the right-click context sensitive menu.
- Fixed Out of Memory errors can occur with extremely large data sets.
- Fixed issue where grid sorting no longer works.
- Fixed poor performance using Advanced Find under certain circumstances.
- Fixed controller port status indications that could indicate controller connected after disconnection under certain circumstances.
- Fixed issue where controller fails to communicate without full memory reset after moving to different CIM under certain circumstances.
- Fixed issue where the Backups to Save setting interpreted incorrectly in some circumstances.
- Fixed issue where optional log retention settings ignored under certain circumstances.
- Fixed issue where AMD processor incorrectly detected as 32-bit in some cases.
- Fixed issue where events reported from child devices loaded to offline controllers generate errors after the controller is brought back online.
- Fixed issue where using Advanced Find and searching by Cardholder Category generated a SQL error.
- Fixed invalid Timezone captions for Kuala Lumpur; Jerusalem; Yerevan; Guadalajara, Mexico City, Monterrey and Chihuahua, La Paz, Mazatlan.
- Fixed issue with SQL where there was an error saving video server definition.
- Fixed issue where special characters not handled correctly in alarm email password.